People who work for Publica can expect:
- Excellent opportunities for personal, professional and career development
- Recognition and reward for the contributions they make
- Support, trust and respect
- Flexibility and choice
- To have jobs that are challenging, rewarding but manageable
- To have a safe and healthy working environment
- To be well informed not only about the organisation they work for but also about the people and communities they serve
At Publica we put our customers first. We provide excellent service to our local communities, the councils and clients we support and our colleagues. Our aim is to have a reputation for service that is second to none, and we do that by staying true to our shared values. This is the way we work and how we make our customers smile.
- AUTHENTIC - doing the right thing for our customers, our organisation and each other
- MODERN - constantly looking to find ways to innovate and do things smarter
- FLEXIBLE - adapting how and what we do to meet the demands placed on us
- THOUGHTFUL - taking pride in delivering a great service, taking time to understand and care about our customers and their needs
Our values - see more
At Publica we want to be an organisation where great people want to work, our approach to reward plays a big part in that. We consider the whole you and not just the bit of you that comes to work, so we take a total reward approach. We always try to be open, fair and consistent, clear about what we expect from you and what you can expect in return.
We know that everyone is different, so we provide flexibility and choice so that you can make your reward meaningful to you. It is aligned to our business, our values, strategy and commitments, so we are all working together with common goals.
Total reward - see more
Publica offices are based across Gloucestershire and West Oxfordshire in some of the most beautiful British countryside. We have charming stone cottages, festivals for those with four legs or two, historic woodland, gliding and hot air ballooning, art and craft, fine dining, the meandering River Severn and River Wye, together with a sprinkling of global superstars and royalty who call our region home. We feel our area has it all and is quite simply the best place to live and work in the UK.
But don’t take our word for it, come and find out for yourself.
Join us and be part of something great!