Project Support & System Administrator
- Location: West Oxfordshire
- Salary: Up to £25,463 per annum, depending on skills and experience
- Hours: 37
- Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract – 6 Months
- Closing Date: 11 March 2018
- Interview Date: 16 March 2018
Publica is seeking to recruit a Project Support & System Administrator to work in a fast paced, exciting environment to update upkeep and configure the waste management system.
- Managing and maintaining and auditing the customer database for larger containers, clinical waste collections, assisted collections and other services where required.
- Working with colleagues and contractors to ensure the database is updated, maintained and accurate with property and collection round information.
- Supporting the implementation of in cab system
- Developing and maintaining training packs for internal and internal stakeholders.
- Delivering training for internal and internal stakeholders.
- Collating, organising and analysing tonnage data to identify trend data and discrepancies.
- Fulfilling West Oxfordshire District Council’s requirement to its WasteDataFlow reporting obligations and to enable it to demonstrate that Waste is managed in accordance with the waste hierarchy.
- Preparing and analysing performance information to identify service improvements.
- Liaising with the User Group Rep at WasteDataFlow user group meetings to coordinate responses, update knowledge, exchange information, review performance and identify improvement opportunities.
- To liaise with the Customer, Ubico and colleagues to ensure customer complaints or service problems that cannot be immediately resolved by Customer Services are effectively dealt with.
- Monitoring of container stock levels and procurement of containers (bins and sacks)
- Experience of stakeholder engagement and partnership working
- Experience of customer services
- Experience of providing project support
- Experience of delivering service improvements
- Experience of delivering general administrative tasks
- Experience of working in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Experience of delivering an improved efficiency through process improvement and removal of inefficiency
- Experience of procurement and contract management
- Experience of stock control
- Understanding of the health and safety implications of delivering a waste and recycling service
- Experience using waste management software and CRM’s
We are looking for a driven, passionate and self-motivated individual with a high level of attention to detail. You will need to be good at communicating with internal and external stakeholders with experience of managing support systems, and peripherals.
- To apply for this vacancy please email your CV with supporting statement; telling us more about your skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience and how they meet the criteria listed above. It’s important that we’re a good fit for each other, so we’d also like to know what’s important to you about working for Publica.
- All successful applicants will need to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK.
- Please note that this position requires Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
- If you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.